Here's a great article written by [Future] President Romney. Romney talks about the importance of families in combatting the cesspool of immorality and filth in which children today are swimming. Boy, does he hit the nail on the head! I've been thinking a lot about this recently with the birth of my baby daughter. I wonder what kind of cesspool she'll end up having to grow up in. It's scary to think about.
Governor Romney mentions that the most important thing is what happens within the 4 walls of your own home. This reminded me of a quote by Barbara Bush which says, "What happens in your house is more important than what happens in the White House." I wonder how many liberals actually believe that concept. I know the founding fathers definitely believed that. That single principle is what, I believe, underlies the constitution as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment